Medical Thermography Case Study #20
(One of 20 medical thermography case studies conducted by Dr. Amalu)
Case Study #20
Dramatic Reduction in 10 Years of Chronic Inflammation
(after only 4 nights sleeping on a grounded sleeping device)
History & Initial Complaints:
- 10 years of chronic low back pain
- Stiffness and pain in the morning upon waking
- Massage, physical therapy, and acupuncture provided little to no results. These treatments provided temporary relief at best.
Cause of Condition:
- His condition began as the result of an automobile accident. Patient received medical treatment, including physical therapy, immediately after the accident, which significantly reduced his pain. However, the pain returned on occasion with an increase in frequency over the years.
- After 4 nights
- 35% reduction in pain
- Patient stated he was skeptical since other therapies gave similar results.
- After 4 weeks
- 60% reduction in pain
- Patient stated this was the greatest amount of improvement he could ever remember having.
- After 8 weeks
- 80% reduction in pain
- After 12 weeks
- 90% reduction in pain
- Awakening with only mild pain and stiffness
- After 20 weeks
- 95% reduction in pain
- Patient was increasing his activity levels with no increase in symptoms
The image on the left is of the lower back taken at baseline (prior to grounding). The arrows denote the most significant areas of inflammation. The image on the right was taken after 4 nights of sleeping on a grounded sleeping device. Note the significant decrease in inflammation in the entire low back region.
Access all 20 medical thermography case study summaries.
View Dr. Amalu's original research paper.