Medical Thermography Case Study #12
(One of 20 medical thermography case studies conducted by Dr. Amalu)
Case Study #12
Dramatic Reduction in Inflammation & Pain
(after only 4 nights sleeping on a grounded sleeping device)
History & Initial Complaints:
- Significant chronic left mid back pain over a 9 month period
- Pain interrupted sleep
- Awakened with increased pain and stiffness
- Tried physical therapy and acupuncture with negligible results
- After 4 nights...
- 30% reduction in pain
- 70% reduction in pain interfering with sleep
- 30% reduction in waking stiff and sore
- After 4 weeks...
- 80% reduction in pain
- Pain no longer interfered with sleep
- 70% reduction in waking stiff and sore
- After 8 weeks...
- Pain resolved
- Sleeping better than she had slept in years
- Awakened with only minor left mid back stiffness
The image on the left is of the mid back and shoulders taken at baseline (prior grounding). The arrows denote the most significant area of inflammation, which also correspond precisely with the subject’s areas of complaint.
The image on the right was taken after 4 nights of sleeping on a grounded sleeping device. Note the complete resolution in inflammation with a return of normal thermal symmetry.
Access all 20 medical thermography case study summaries.
View Dr. Amalu's original research paper.