The electrons you absorb when grounding neutralize free radical damage; squelch inflammation; restore healthy endocrine function; enhance cellular gating and circulation, which improves cellular uptake of nutrients, oxygen and hormones while maximizing the removal of cellular waste — the list goes on and on.
Clinical research has shown that therapeutically and for overall health and wellbeing, the most important time to ground is when you sleep.
Sleeping grounded on an indoor grounding device has been shown to...
- reduce pain and inflammation
- improve sleep, metabolism, cellular function, HRV and vagal tone
- decrease cortisol, stress, anxiety and depression
- improve circulation, blood pressure, blood viscosity and blood glucose levels
- up-regulate energy, performance, recovery and wound healing
- improve mood, thyroid function, other hormonal production and immunity
Plus, there have been anecdotal reports of improvements in...
autism, Parkinson’s, MS, PTSD, autoimmune conditions, bone density and osteoporosis, and pet health, just to name a few.